Here’s 4 tips on How to Hire the Right Realtor:
1. Read all about ’em – read their customer reviews
2. Make sure they know their stuff – make sure they are not a part time agent or someone new to the industry.
3. Test their local knowledge – a good understanding of the area you’re interested in is very helpful.
4. Ask the right questions – experience is important but so is the ability to mesh and communication skills.
Read more details here to read more of this article.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??