Buying a home can be overwhelming and you might be wondering what questions home buyers should ask. After all it’s one of the biggest purchases you will make.
Here’s some questions you should consider:
1. What’s my housing budget?
2. How much are closing costs?
3. How much should I save for a down payment?
4. Do I need to save for moving expenses?
5. Is the location prone to natural disasters?
6. Are there any problems with the house?
7. What’s included when I buy?
8. What are similar homes in the area selling for?
To read more details on Questions Home Buyers Should Ask-Click Here
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – Vickie@DreamsCanHappen.com with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??