Article “10 Essential Tips to Save for a Home” by mymove.com
For first-time homebuyers, buying a place to call home is an exciting milestone. While house hunting can be a fun process, we know it is difficult to navigate the market and determine the right way to budget. Many questions may come up along the way, such as how much do I save? Is this the best choice for my needs?
That’s why we created an easy-to-follow guide to support homebuyers and help them make the right financial decisions for the big expense. You can check tips below on How to Save for a Home:
The guide includes:
• How to Determine Home Loan Options
• Tips on Saving for a Home
• Monthly Budgeting Tools and Worksheet
For more details on How to Save for a House: 10 Essential Tips- click here.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – [email protected]
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – [email protected] with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??