Home Buyers already have enough on their plates without also worrying about how the economy may change in the next few months, so Interest.com created the below helpful guide to House Buying During A Pandemic.
The pandemic has forced many first-time homebuyers into navigating an already intimidating process while also risking an unsteady housing market. Without proper preparation for investing in a new home, the financial futures of many families can be at risk.
In addition to reviewing the standard steps first-time homebuyers should take to shop for and buy a house responsibly, this guide from Interest.com:
• Display federal, state, and local financing programs that can give homeowners some additional net and steady their finances.
• Offer tips on what to do AFTER your house is bought, and how to plan for the future.
• Interview multiple experts in the real estate industry for their advice on the best ways to buy a home during COVID-19.
For more details on Guide to House Buying During a Pandemic – click here.
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – [email protected]
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – [email protected] with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??