There are so many Benefits of Home Ownership.
Have you ever heard people complaining about the renters in the neighborhood? It seems like the renters let their home and yard deteriorate. They are missing the “Pride of Ownership”.
The social benefits of owning a home are:
– Greater success in education – positive impact on school achievement
– Higher participation in civic engagement or volunteer activities – a feeling of being part of the community
– The stability it provides helps achieve generally happier and healthier outcomes
– Lower Crime rates in neighborhoods that have a stable housing environment
To learn more details, click here.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – [email protected]
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – [email protected] with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??