Learn more about Home Buyer Mistakes to Avoid.
Buying a home is one of the biggest purchases you’ll make in your life. That is both exciting and overwhelming. You’ll want to have an expert help guide you thru potential pitfalls in order to make a good decision.
Here are some issues to consider in order to know about home buyer mistakes to avoid.
1. Looking for a home before applying for a mortgage
2. Talking to only one lender
3. Buying more house than you can afford
4. Moving too fast
5. Draining your savings
6. Being careless with credit
7. Fixating on house over neighborhood
8. Making decisions based on emotion
9. Assuming you need a 20 percent down payment
10. Waiting for the ‘unicorn’
11. Overlooking FHA, VA and USDA loans
12. Miscalculating the hidden costs of homeownership
13. Not lining up gift money
Read more details here from Bankrate.com and Debbie Kerns.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – [email protected]
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – [email protected] with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??