Some of the Frequently Asked Mortgage Questions and Answers
Mortgage Questions should be some of your first questions when you start thinking about buying a home. There are so many mortgage questions because there are so many different options to choose from: different loan products, different mortgage companies, different loan officers, different interest rates, unfamiliar lingo…
Here are some of the most frequently asked mortgage questions and answers by one of the most trusted and recommended mortgage company in the Denver area – Nova Home Loans:
– What are the factors/things to look out for in choosing a home loan?
– Is there an organization that provides down payment assistance or helps first time home buyers?
– Can I buy a home with out selling my existing home?
– Should I use a real estate agent – the answer to this question is YES and a great real estate agent to consider is Vickie Hall, RE/MAX Masters Millennium 😉
– Do credit scores matter when applying for a home loan?
– If I’m self employed can I still get a home loan?
Read these and more mortgage questions and answers here.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – [email protected]
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – [email protected] with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??