Secret Real Estate Terms
Every industry has their own language and own terms. But these secret real estate terms have to do with one of the biggest purchases you will make. That helps make them more overwhelming and scary.
Your realtor is happy to take you by the hand and step you thru what these terms mean so they become less scary.
– A.R.M. – Adjustable Rate Mortgage
– CC&Rs – Covenants, Codes and Restrictions
– Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
If these are unfamiliar terms, you can find descriptions here.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – [email protected]
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – [email protected] with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??
**Picture from RE/MAX.com/blog**