Here are 2019 Real Estate Trends to Expect:
1. Wanted: More homes for sale
2. Home prices will keep going up
3. Mortgage rates will continue rising
4. Affordability still a concern
5. New homes get smaller
6. First-time buyers dominate
7. Lending standards ease a little
8. More borrowers choose ARM’s (Adjustable Rate Mortgages)
9. Overconfident sellers could struggle
Click on the read more button at the bottom to find more details on what 2019 Real Estate Trends to Expect.
Whenever you are ready, here’s some ways that I can help with your real estate goals:
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: <a href=”https://denverhomefinderservice.com/propertysearch/”>Denver Home Finder Service Property Search</a>
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour <a href=”http://bit.ly/2fEzIVo”>here</a>
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – <a href=”mailto:[email protected]”>[email protected]</a>
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – <a href=”mailto:[email protected]”>[email protected]</a> with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??
<a href=”http://DenverHomeFinderService.com”>Denver Home Finder Service</a>
<a href=”http://DenverHomeSellerService.com”>Denver Home Seller Service</a>