The public have unlimited access to so much real estate information on line which causes some buyers and sellers to wonder why they should use a real estate agent.
Buying a home is probably the biggest purchase of your life. A Real Estate Agent has your best interests at heart and can save you from making any number of expensive mistakes.
One reason to use a Real Estate Agent is for their Experience and Expertise on Real Estate Contracts
– All real estate agents and realtors must use the Colorado Real Estate Commission Approved contracts. The purchase contract alone is 20 pages long. What do all those clauses mean? How do those deadlines fit into the overall timeline? What is a Lead Based Paint Form and when do you have to use it? What if you want to move one of the contract deadlines? Is there a form for that?
-Are you comfortable signing a 20 page legal document without any expert guidance? What are you legally committing to?
Some other reasons that will be discussed in future blog posts or were discussed in prior blog posts are:
Expertise and Experience in Solving Problems
Experience and Expertise on Real Estate Contracts
Experience and Expertise on Negotiating
Knowledge on Local Data
Network of Professional Service Providers and Contractors
Experience to Help Evaluate ibuyer offers
1) Free Access to search the Denver MLS for all homes currently on the market: Denver Home Finder Service Property Search
2) Join me for a home tour – Home tours are Monday thru Saturday at 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm – choose your tour here
3) Request a specific search that sends all the homes that meet your parameters as soon as they come on the market – that way you can beat others to the best homes. Send me an email with “specific search” in the subject line and your wish list – Price range, school district, style, minimum number of bedrooms, etc. – [email protected]
4) Receive a Home Loan Report –There are so many different loan programs. Do you need 20% down payment to purchase a home? Are there special programs for first time home buyers? What does CHFA mean? What’s the difference between a FHA loan and a Conventional loan? Send me an email – – [email protected] with “Home Loan Report” in subject field and I’ll send it right over.
Also….check these out??